Neumann KH 80 DSP A
- Main Feature: Nearfield monitor
- Technology: 2-Way active
- Components: 1" Tweeter, 4" woofer
- Amplifier output per channel: 90 W+ 50 W
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 57 Hz - 21 kHz
- Analog inputs: XLR
- Special Features: DSP, Network control
- External Dimensions: 233 x 154 x 194 mm
- Weight per speaker: 3,4 kg
- Magnetically shielded: Yes
- Price & packaging unit: 1 Piece
Neumann KH 80 DSP A · Active Monitor
The active 2-way studio monitor KH 80 DSP is characterised by a DSP, a network control, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion ™ Waveguide (MMD ™), an analog input and extensive mounting accessories. As a result, the loudspeaker can be used in a variety of acoustic conditions, with any signal sources and in virtually any location. The KH 80 DSP has been developed using state-of-the-art simulation and measurement technology and convinces with its acoustic authenticity and adaptability to a wide range of installation conditions.
No review for this product available.
Roland RH-200 Headphone£ 78,00