Palmer PEPAMP Bass Pocket Amp Bass
- Effect Type: Preamp
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Bass, Mid Freq, Mid Level, High, Drive, Blend, Saturate, Volume
- Modes: 6 Modes
- Switches: Mode, DI, Footswitch, Cab
- True Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 10,0 x 5,5 x 10,0
- Weight: 360 g
- Power supply: 9 - 12 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany
- Three selectable basics: Clean, Overdrive and Fuzz
- Switchable speaker simulation
- Symetric, XLR DI output pre / post switchable
- FX Loop
- AUX input
- Ground lift switch
- Headphone output
Palmer PEPAMP Bass Pocket Amp Bass · Bass Guitar Effect
The Palmer PEPAMP Bass from the Pocket Amp series is a kind of "Swiss knife" for a bass. The small preamp is versatile: as a well-equipped preamp with 3 band sound control and semiparametric mids, as overdrive / fuzz / distortion pedal, as emergency amp directly into the mixer, as a recording preamp, as a DI box, as a headphone amplifier, etc.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40