Pearl Flutes Quantz PF-F765 RE
- Tuning: C
- Finish: Silver plated
- Headpiece material: Sterling silver (925)
- Head: Straight headjoint
- Lip plate material: Sterling silver (925)
- Lip plate: Forza
- Body material: Sterling silver (925)
- Keywork material: Nickel silver
- Mechanics: french style keys
- Keys: Ring keys
- E-Mechanism: yes
- Offset G: yes
- Foot piece: C Foot
- "Pinless"-Mechanism and "One-Piece-Core-Bar" construction
- Accessories: Case with cover and shoulder strap, wiper, cleaning agent
Pearl Flutes Quantz PF-F765 RE · Transverse Flute
Pearl Flutes Quantz
The Quantz series embodies genius, innovation and diversity and is unique in its kind. Each Quantz model has a ponted key mechanism. While this feature was previously reserved for handmade flutes, these are already present with all Pearl flutes. The patented "pinless" mechanics and "one-piece core bar" construction are standard throughout this series. This simple but ingenious invention provides the pupil and amateur flautist with efficient and reliable mechanics.
The transverse flutes from the Quantz series are available with two different head pieces: the largo head piece and the forza head piece!
The Largo headpiece offers a clear and flexible sound. It allows a great colour range in all registers.
The forzak headpiece offers a powerful, warm and dark-centered sound with light response.
No review for this product available.