Peavey Vypyr VIP 3
- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 100 W
- Loudspeakers: 1x 12"
- 100 watts.
- One 12"(305 mm) custom voiced modeling speaker.
- Patented TransTube® technology.
- Power soak 100 Watt to 1 Watt variable power.
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back.
- Over 400 amp accessible presets.
- LCD display for quick preset, model and effect selection.
- 10 instrument models including Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String model, Mandolin model, 7 String model, Baritone model, Resonator model, Electric Violin, Bass guitar models.
- Enhanced chromatic tuner.
- 12 amp accessible stompbox models plus delay reverb and wah (with optional Sanpera).
- 36 on board amp models.
- 6 bass amp models.
- 6 acoustic amp models.
- WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) controls.
- On-board looper (with optional Sanpera I or II).
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls.
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay.
- 26 total on-board amp accessible effects.
- Tap tempo.
- Bi-directional USB - Data - Midi - Audio record out.
- Studio quality headphone out.
- Aux / MP3 / CD input.
- Up to 5 effects (with optional Sanpera ™ I or II).
Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 · Guitar Amp
The Vypyr VIP series is Peavey's response to the modeling amp boom. With the Vypyr series is a universal Modelingamp on the market for the first time. Electric guitar, acoustic guitar and electric bass? No problem, the Vypyr has the right sounds for each of the 3 types of instruments! Also new is the implementation of distorted sounds - Peavey does not rely on modeling for this feature but uses proven Trans Tube Technology with an analog tube emulation in transistor technology.
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
minimal traces of use, original packing
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 4,45