Pedaltrain Classic 2 TC
- Size: for > 10 Pedals
- Technology: Aluminium wire frame
- Configuration: Slanted
- Dimensions W/H/D: 60.9 x 8.9 x31.7 cm
- Fixture type: Hook and Loop Tape Band
- Power supply: None
- Transport protection: Flight case
- Made of high-quality aircraft aluminum - spring-loaded and ultra-robust
- Weight: 1.47 kg
- Self-adhesive hook and loop tape in professional industrial quality for a secure hold of all effects pedals (hook and loop tape reel 244 cm)
- Cable ties for tidy and secure cable management on the underside of the board
- Inside area: 62 x 34.5 cm
- Cover: 5 cm / Base: 11.5 cm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Professional road-ready Tourcases
- Construction of 6 mm plywood and laminate
- Corner protection ("metal" metal corners) according to ATA regulation
- Lockable butterfly locks
- Stable tongue and groove aluminum construction
- Robust rubber feet
- Fully lined with dense foam rubber
- Strong impact absorption due to 6.4 cm thick protective foam in the lid
- Hinged lid with maximum opening degree
- Internal heat load 6-8 degrees lower with direct sun exposure
Pedaltrain Classic 2 TC · Effect Pedalboard
The Classic 2 model is known to many guitarists as "Pedaltrain Two". Based on the original "PT-2", the Classic 2 offers an established rail design consisting of four rails with a classic distance.
Compared to its predecessor, the Classic 2 has a fully open-designed front design - the so-called "portholes" (round openings for cable routing) of the predecessor series are now a thing of the past. Thanks to the open design, the installation of the voltage supply can be designed completely liberally.
The depth of the board was corrected with a value of approx. 9 cm against the predecessor "PT-2" upwards. This promises significantly more comfort when operating the pedals positioned in the top row.
Like every Pedaltrain model, the Classic 2 is made of astonishingly lightweight but at the same time absolutely robust aircraft aluminum; It is the best possible mix of portability (only 1.47 kg weight) and reliable road-suitability. This is underscored by Pedaltrains unique Life-Time Warranty.
The Classic 2 comes with hook and loop tape (244 cm) in official industry quality, as well as numerous cable ties for clean and tidy cable management on the board's.
The Classic 2 is optionally available with a high-quality, well-padded Softcase or road-compatible Tour-Case. Compared to the predecessor series, the new softcases have various practical improvements, such as a full metal zipper (great advantage compared to normal plastic) as well as strengthened mounting points for the included shoulder strap. The new Tourcases offer superior protection of the pedalboard and at the same time weigh up to 30% less than the models of the predecessor series.
Pedaltrain from Nashville Tennessee is a pioneer and the world's leading manufacturer of pedalboards. Here you get the original and a 100% convincing board for life - without compromise, without risk, but with life-time warranty.
Power Supply Mounting Kits can be purchased as required (Voodoo Lab Mounting Kit: PT-VDL-MK; Universal Mounting Kit: PT-UNI-MK).
Value for money:
Pedaltrain classic 2 TCNick on 09.09.2017
Very functional platform to mount your pedals.
Case is built like a tank and looks like a bulletproof briefcase:)