Home > DJ-Controller Pioneer XDJ-RX
Pioneer XDJ-RX, DJ-Controller
Item number: 10077132
This item is not part of our current product range.
DJ-Controller • DJ Workstation • Analog inputs: 2 Line / Phono 2 Mic • Outputs: XLR; Booth, Rec, Headphones • Number of Decks: 2 • Stand-Alone Mixer: yes • External Dimensions: 728,2 x 411,9 x 104,2 mm • Weight: 8,0 kg • Special Features: Standalone DJ System with 7" full colour display • With the newly introduced Pioneer XDJ-RX DJs can leave their laptop at home, because it offers a combination of the CDJ decks a high-performance mixer and a central full-colour display with dual waveform display. The XDJ-RX includes many features from Pioneer DJs Top Series NXS, but extended to pad control with the new Loop Slice, USB Recording and the ability to load rekordbox ™ -tracks directly via USB. This makes it the absolute all-in-one dream device for digital DJs. NEW: Pioneer XDJ-RX with large full-color display The 7 "wide LCD screen with full color display shows all information of the two players at the same time, rendering assignment of Beat-Grids is a cinch and the visual feedback of playback parameters allows intuitive working. The display offers two modes..:
- Play : shows the track playback position, dual waveform display Wave Zoom, BPM, beat Countdown, FX information quantize Satus and more .
- Browse : so DJs can quickly scan tracks and select. With easy access to cover views and hot cue information for each track. The traffic light system also shows which rekordbox tracks are in the same key as the track on the master deck.
- Quantize : uses the beat grid of tracks, to ensure so that loops and cues are appropriately set and triggered the music .
- Beat Sync : analyzing the rekordbox beat grid up to four connected players and snapped this one to the beat of the master deck .
- Slip mode : the actual track is running during a loop, reverse or scratch action inaudibly in the background and starts at exactly the right point when the DJ finished his action
- loops and cues : Predefined Loops and rekordbox tagged cues can be triggered immediately .
- Beat Countdown : Starts up to 64 cycles before a countdown on a cue .
- key analysis indicator : traffic light system shows directly in the browser, which tracks have a compatible key to Master Deck .
- Active-Loop: An automatic loop at the end of a track ensures that DJs can no longer be surprised by the end of the song .