Presonus StudioLive 32 Serie III
- Inputs: 16 microphone inputs (XLR) plus 16 mic / line inputs (combo XLR / jack, balanced)
- Sub groups: 24x DCA Groups
- Channel volume control: 100 mm motorized fader
- Outputs: 16x Mix out, (12x XLR out 4x 6,3 mm Jack out)
- Effects: 4 internal digital Effectprocessor
- Features: 38x38 USB-Recording-Interface, 55x55 AVB-Recording-Interface; integrated SD-Card-Recorder for 32-Track-Recording and Virtual-Soundchecks Without computer
- Dimensions W/H/D: 823 x 166 x 584 mm
- 32-Channel Digital Mixer/Recorder with Motor faders
- 32 programmable XMAX ™ class-A microphone preamplifiers, single-switchable 48 V phantom power
- Fat channel signal processing: high-pass filter, noise gate / expander with sidechain function and key filter, limiter, parametric 4-band EQ, compressor with sidechain function and key filter, alternative vintage presets for EQ and Compressor
- Programmable delay in all inputs and outputs, parametric 6-band EQ in all outputs
- Integrated real-time analyzer with mes tone generator, 8 programmable 31-band graphic EQs
- 100 complete scenes can be saved, edited, recalled
- 8 programmable mute groups and 8 quick scene memories
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.1 receiver for audio playback from the iPhone / Smartphone
- 4 additional, fixed subgroup outputs (XLR)
- Library with professional fat-channel presets for drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, vocals, etc.
- A total of 99 Fat Channel memories with Save / Load / Copy
- Studio One® Professional (DAW software) and Capture (recording software) free to download
- Weight: 16.9 kg
Presonus StudioLive 32 Serie III · Digital Mixer
The StudioLive 32 Series III Presonus Digital Mixer is an extremely powerful mixer in its class. The third-generation StudioLive mixer is equipped with 33 touch-sensitive, motorised faders and 33 memory-capable XMAX preamplifiers. Despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 32 offers the legendary user-friendliness of PreSonus®, which benefits a wide range of personal workflows. The coveted StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all new Fat Channel processors designed from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. The desk is equally suitable for both recording and live purposes.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.