PRS Custom 24 30th Anniversary VY
- Colour / Finish: Faded Vintage Yellow
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: PRS Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25" (63,50 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Pattern Thin
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlays: 30th Anniversary Birds
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: PRS 85/15 Bass
- Bridge Pickup: PRS 85/15 Treble
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Standard Tremolo
- Hardware: Gold / nickel
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
PRS Custom 24 30th Anniversary VY · Electric Guitar
PRS 30th Anniversary
The 30th Anniversary Custom 24 is specially appointed with a unique inlay pattern and commemorative truss rod cover to celebrate 30 years of PRS Guitars and the Custom 24 model. In addition to the specifications that have remained unchanged on the Custom 24 since its inception (the woods, scale length…), this 30th Anniversary edition features the new 85/15 treble and bass pickups.
Designed personally by Paul Reed Smith in conjunction with the new 58/15 pickups for PRS’s 30th Anniversary year, 85/15’s are uncovered pickups with remarkable clarity and extended high and low end perfect for more modern applications.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. When this guitar was introduced in 1985, the combination of a 24-fret, 25” scale length, dual humbucking, tremolo guitar was a distinctive configuration, offering players a new tonal option. For three decades now, the Custom 24 has been a perennial favorite of musicians, defining the playability and tone that PRS guitars are known for.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 13,30Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,80Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 4,45Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,90