RME ADI-192 DD
- Digital Converter
- 3 x 8-channel Format/Sample Rate Converter with AES, ADAT, and TDIF Support
- Support for 192 kHz with ADAT, TDIF and AES
- 8-channel sample rate conversion up to 192 kHz
- Sample rate conversion for either AES, TDIF or ADAT
- 8-channel sample rate conversion without phase error (sub-sample synchronous)
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter suppression and clock refresh
- Complete triple format converter AES / TDIF / ADAT with added SPDIF TOSLINK I / O
RME ADI-192 DD · Audio interface
The RME ADI-192 DD 3 x 8-channel Format/Sample Rate Converter consists of three 8-channel format converters (AES/EBU, ADAT, TDIF) with 24-bit audio resolution. Any of the three input formats can be converted to any of the three output formats so that signals can be distributed between all connected devices without the need to change cables. Each format allows full 8-channel operation at 96kHz, while 192kHz operation yields 8-channel AES and four channels of ADAT and TDIF. The ADI-192 is compatible with all methods of increasing sample rates on all platforms.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.