Rockett Pedals Boing
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Reverb
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mains adapter (optional)
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 5,9 x 3,2 x 10,2
- Weight: 0,73 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Classic spring reverb sound
- High assertiveness especially for live applications
- Extra-large intensity control for easy adaptation by foot
- Jacks on the front side to save space on the pedalboard
- Operation with 9 V battery or 9 V power supply (not included)
Rockett Pedals Boing · Guitar Effect
The Rockett Pedals Boing Reverb (the name is super, right?) Provides the characteristic spring reverb sound of classic Fender amps. The pedal sounds very convincing, you would almost think that the Rockett had packed a real spring reverb in a compact effect housing. The operation is very simple, one controller for Hall, that's it! Let's go surfin!
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35