Rockett Pedals Tim Pierce Boost/OD
- Effect Type: Amp in a Box
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Signature Model
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Tone, Bass, Poweramp, Drive, Level
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Switches: Poweramp
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 12,1 x 5,7 x 7,6
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Rockett Pedals Tim Pierce Boost/OD · Guitar Effect
Rockett Pedals has manufactured a Tim Pierce Boost / OD Signature Pedal. Tim Pierce is one of the greats in the studio scene and can be heard on countless productions. Tonal target for the Boost / OD pedal was Tim Pierce favourite Amp a Naylor SD60 fully driven into saturation with 6550 power tubes. The overdrive and boost channel can be used individually, but also operate in cascade.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00