- Vocal Microphone
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- diaphragm: Large-diaphragm
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 158 dB
- Sensitivity: 25.00 mV @ 94 dB SPL
- Features: "Class A"-Tube circuit
- Including: Powersupply, RM2 Stand-adapter, RC2 Microphone case
Rode NTK · Microphone
The Rode NTK is a tube microphone designed exclusively for recording professionals with highest demands. The NTK employs a 1" gold-vapoured membrane, along with hand-selected twin triode valve. This mic features a wide dynamic range, very low noise and provides the stunning tube warmth that you’d expect from a tube microphone. The NTK: Whenever you need a professional microphone.
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 12 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
V-Moda Crossfade M-100 MatteBlack£ 173,00V-Moda Crossfade M100 Shadow£ 179,00Roland Go:Mixer Audio interface£ 84,00Roland RH-200S Headphone£ 85,00Roland RH-200 Headphone£ 78,00V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Gunmetal£ 137,00