- Various Holders/Clamps
- Broadcast-style Professional Studio Boom Arm with Standard Microphone Threading, 360-degree Rotation and Over 3' Horizontal and Vertical Reach
- Studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, and home use
- Supports most broadcast-style microphone weighing between 1.5 lbs. and 2.4 lbs. such as the RODE Procaster or Podcaster
- 360-degree rotation
- Maximum horizontal reach of up to 32" and maximum vertical reach of up to 33" provide ample desk coverage
- Supplied hook-and-loop wraps keep your mic cables out of the way
- Desk clamp attachment provides mounting to desks as thick as 2.16"
- Insert attachment provided for use with standard desk inserts up to 2.75" thick
Rode PSA1 · Mic Accessories
The Rode PSA1 studio boom arm is designed for radio, broadcast, or home use. Designed to fit unobtrusively into your studio, this easy-to-use and continuously adjustable boom arm provides full 360-degree access to your microphone, with a stable horizontal and vertical reach of up over three feet. The PSA1 can easily accommodate microphones weighing up to 2.4 lbs., making it an ideal desk stand for most broadcast-style microphones. Hook-and-loop wraps keeps cables out of the way, and a set of attachments provide multiple mounting options for the Rode PSA1 stand.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.