RogerMayer 4644 Drive
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Output
- Bypass Mode: True bypass or buffered bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 13,5 x 5,5 x 9,5
- Country of Origin: Made in England
- No loss splitter in the output
RogerMayer 4644 Drive · Guitar Effect
Roger Mayer is an old hand in the effects devices industry, among his clients are the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and many more. The latest Roger Mayer creation is the 4644 Drive, a transparent overdrive pedal that changes the basic sound of the guitar and the amp only insignificantly. The sound character is maintained, there is only harmonic distortion added. The dynamic response is very good, the amount of distortion can be easily controlled with the volume control on the guitar. There are 2 bypass types, either True Bypass or buffered bypass. In buffered operation an Output Splitter available, the no loss output signal splits into 2 signaling pathways.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00