RogerMayer 615 Smooth
- Effect Type: Compressor
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Harmonics, Gain, Threshold
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 48 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 13,5 x 5,5 x 9,5
- Weight: 0,32 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in England
- High End Studio Compressor in Pedal effect size
- Discrete Class A signal management
- Extended frequency range of 10 Hz to 100 KHz
- - 10 dB and + 4dB output
- Triple shielding against electromagnetic interference
RogerMayer 615 Smooth · Guitar Effect
Effect Units guru Roger Mayer has not only decades of experience with guitar effect pedals, he is also proficient in the studio technology department. One of the most famous pieces of studio equipment from his workshop is the legendary RM58 Limiter. The 615 Smooth Analogue Dynamics Compressor is based on this high-end device. Great emphasis is placed on low noise throughout and sound quality. The effect pedal has triple shielding and thus immune to interference, discrete Class A circuitry operates very musically and unobtrusive. The wide frequency range from 10 Hz to 100 KHz makes the 615 even very interesting for acoustic instruments .
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00