RogerMayer Bel Air Wah
- Wah Pedal
- Effect Type: Wah-Wah
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Wah Sweep, Volume
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Big Size
- Country of Origin: Made in England
- Wear-free - no mechanical parts such as foot switch or potentiometer
- resistance of the rocker adjustable
- Rocker made of carbon
- Status LED
RogerMayer Bel Air Wah · Guitar Effect
Roger Mayer has done it again: in the tradition of the legendary Vision Wah pedal, the latest version, the Bel Air Wah is the perfect symbiosis of classic sound and high tech components. Scratchy Pots? catching foot switches? doesn't happen with the Bel Air Wah!! The effect is activated by a special, wear-free, electronic switch. Instead of Pots, the Bel Air Wah has a distance sensor. Very ergonomic height means that you can use the pedal without fatigue while standing. The sound is typical Roger Mayer - the good old Jimi sound!!
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array Touchdown Klettban ...£ 7,75