- MIDI Foot Controller with Expression Pedals, 100 Patch Settings, RRC2 Recall, and Amp Switching
- Two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
- New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
- RRC2 protocol adopted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2 equipped product
- Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
- Three-way power supply: battery 6xAA, AC adapter, via RRC2
- Metal construction for stage use
Roland FC-300 · Pedalboard
The Roland FC-300 MIDI foot controller provides the power and flexibilty to control any performanced-based MIDI instrument or device with ease, onstage or in the studio. The FC-300 features two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and even more expandability, and can store up to 100 MIDI setups. Live performers benefit from the FC300 pedal's two Amp Control switches, which control amps and effects. A three-way power supply (AA batteries, AC adapter, or via RRC2) and rugged construction ensure roadworthy dependability from the Roland FC-300.
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40