Roland GR-55GK BK
- Guitar Synth with 910 Tones, 93 Effect Types, 3 Foot Pedals, an Expression/Volume Pedal, and and Onboard USB WAV/AIFF Player, Includes GK-3 Hex Pickup
- Set with GK-3 midi pickup and 13-pin 5m GKC-5 cable
- Combines PCM synthesis with COSM modelling
- Lightning-fast tracking performance
- 2 independent synth engines each with over 900 sounds including pianos, organs, strings, vintage and modern synths, percussion
- Third sound engine driven by COSM modeling can emulate electric and acoustic guitars, basses, other instruments, and amplifiers
- All three sound engines can be combined with dry signal
- Independent multi-effects processor adds a huge array of tone-shaping options
- Ready-to-use presets and easy editing/saving of your own creations
- USB flash drive input with song player for playing back WAV files
- Functions as an audio/MIDI interface with USB 2.0 connection
- Equipped with 13-pin GK interface for GK-compatible pickups
- Large LCD display
- Simple front panel and intuitive EZ Edit and Sound Style features
- Onboard phrase looper
Roland GR-55GK BK · Guitar Synthesizer
Roland's GR-55 guitar synth and effects processor gives you more tones and features, making laggy and inaccurate tracking a thing of the past. When Roland designed the GR-55, they redeveloped their already leading pitch-detection technology to bring you their fastest guitar synth ever. Using the included GK-3 hex pickup, your guitar can conjure up screaming leads, rich pads, and piano accents.
The Roland GR-55 guitar synth also includes Roland's COSM tone modelling with 23 types in guitar mode and 17 types in bass mode, 20 Multi-Effects, 42 amps and preamps, 14 Modulations, 7 Delays, 5 Reverbs, one EQ, and 4 Chorus. The GR-55 has the perfect sounds of any music. And the GR-55 features an onboard USB memory music player with foot controls, so you can rock out with your favorite tones without being in a band.
Other features of the Roland GR-55 guitar synth include 270 guitar patch memory presets plus 297 user patches, 90 bass patch memory presets plus 297 user patches, 240 x 64 LCD display, 1/4" guitar output jack, 2 x 1/4" main outputs, 1/4" stereo headphone output, MIDI in and out connectors, and 2 x USB port forcomputer connectivity and USB memory connector.
Value for money:
well engineered productJMF on 27.01.2016
As a non professional guitarist, this synthetiser estends substantially the field of musical creation and so far, I have not reached its limits. I do appreciate simple features as the 12 string sounds, but also more sophisticated loop. Setting up new sounds is also most appreciated.
Well, this is a well engineered product, sometines challenging my memory by the dimension of its capabilities. I do appreciate all this with a minimum of cable requirements!