- Synthesis: Digital Synth Tone (Super NATURAL Synth), Analog Synth Tone
- Keyboard: Mini keys, velocity sensitive
- Keys: 37 keys
- Polyphony: 128 voices (digital 128, analog 1)
- Effects: 2 Effect chains (Distortion, Fuzz, Compressor, Flanger, Phaser), Delay, Reverb
- Sequencer: Pattern Sequencer mit 4 tracks
- Special Features: Vocal Functions (Vocoder, Auto Pitch, Auto Note)
- USB / MIDI: MIDI In/Out, USB to Host
- Playing Aids: Pitch Bend, Modulation Wheel, Arpeggio
- Display: 2x 16 characters (LCD)
- Other Connections: 1x Headphones, Line out, Line in, MIC Input (unsymmetrical)
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Size (WxHxD): 575 x 85 x 245 mm
- Weight: 2,2 kg
- Including: Instructions, Mains adapter, Microphone
Roland JD-Xi · Synthesizer
The Roland JD-Xi synthesizer combines real analog sound synthesis with Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound synthesis. Equipped with 37 mini-keys this compact instrument delivers fat, warm analog bass and lead sounds. The Roland JD-Xi has extensive controls for real-time processing, as well as polyphonic PCM sounds like pads, strings, brass and more. With the Pattern Sequencer and the built-in drum kits, you can quickly generate loops. The gooseneck microphone in combination with the built-in vocoder and the Auto Pitch function make this Roland synthesizer a versatile instrument with great sounds.
Analog and Digital synths in a keyboardWith its unique crossover sound engine the JD-Xi represents the best of both worlds: the warm, smooth sound of classic analog and the clarity and versatility of the modern digital. The newly developed monophonic analog synthesizer section supports sawtooth, triangle and square wave forms with pulse width modulation and an analog filter and an independent Sub-oscillator for low-end power. The two digital synthesizer sections provide 128-voice polyphony and a large selection of Supernatural synth sounds, including pads, strings, electric piano, sound effects and more.
gooseneck microphone for Vocoder, Auto Pitch and other vocal effectsThe Roland JD-Xi synthesizer is equipped with a robust, high-quality gooseneck microphone. When using the vocoder you can sing into the microphone and determine the pitch by playing the keyboard. With the Auto Pitch function, robotic vocal sounds can be generated. The Auto Sheet function allows JD-Xi synth sounds to sing without using the keyboard.
create loops with the four-track Pattern sequencerThe intuitive pattern sequencer and the wide range of sounds allow sophisticated songs to be created. The sequencer has four separate tracks: Two digital synth parts, an analog synth part and a drum part - perfect for loops in every music genre. For recording, there are three modes: real-time recording, step recording, and TR-REC mode, which can be programmed in the classic style of the Roland TR-beatboxing.
Pro drum kit for powerful beatsWith its wide range of dynamic drum kits JD-Xi delivers the right sound for each groove. There are various electronic and acoustic kits available, easily found through labeling of percussion instruments on the Keys. They can be individually adjusted to suit your needs, with filters, envelope, pitch and pan parameters of each drum sound are editable.
sounds with stunning effectsThe JD-Xi has four effect sections, that are used to enhance any sound. The effects 1 and 2 has various programs like Bit Crusher, slicer or Ring Mod, plus the separate effect sections delay and reverb. Each effect section can switched on or off seperately for the three synth and the other drum parts, enabling an array of creative effect combinations.
Additional sounds on the Roland Axial pageWhoever is looking for specific sounds or new inspirations, the Axial sound library is the perfect place. It offers free new sounds and patterns for the JD-Xi and is continuously being expanded. Even owners of other Roland synthesizers will find something here.
Compact Power Pack with built in Pattern Sequencer and Vocal FX
- Interactive crossover synthesizer with analog and digital sound production
- Analog Synthesizer section with authentic lead and bass sounds
- Two digital synthesizer sections with SuperNATURAL sounds and 128-voice polyphony
- Pattern Sequencer and High Quality Rhythm Sounds
- Integrated gooseneck micro to use Vocoder and Auto Pitch
- Processed sounds with four simultaneous effects (Effect 1/2, Delay, Reverb)
- PC connectivity via USB MIDI/-Audio
- Extensive selection of preset sounds and patterns
- Further sounds and patterns for download from the Roland Axial sound library available
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 13 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Advice & Support
Roland Quad-Capture UA-55£ 158,00Roland RH-5 Headphone£ 24,95Roland Go:Mixer Audio interface£ 88,00Roland RH-200 Headphone£ 78,00Roland Rubix22 Audio interface£ 124,00V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Gunmetal£ 141,00