- Design: Closed, circumaural
- Driver: 40 mm Neodymium
- Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Impedance: 65 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Cable: 3,4 m
- Weight: 200 g
- Professional stereo headphones with exceptionally clear sound and precise frequency mapping
- Adjustable lightweight design for perfect sound insulation and comfort
- 40 mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW coils
- 180° rotatable earcups for listening with one ear
Roland RH-200 · Headphone
Roland's RH-200 headphones provide the performance, comfort and precision required for optimal listening. With 40 mm drivers, Neodymium magnets and CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire) coils, these professional headphones offer the transparency and sound accuracy required for mixing or practicing. The RH-200 comes with gold-plated 1/8" stereo connectors with 1/4" adapter and a high-quality spiral cable with strain relief.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Roland Quad-Capture UA-55£ 158,00Roland Go:Mixer Audio interface£ 88,00Roland Octa-Capture UA-1010£ 443,00Roland Rubix22 Audio interface£ 124,00