- Design: Closed, circumaural
- Driver: 40 mm Neodymium
- Frequency range: 10 - 20.000 Hz
- Impedance: 65 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Cable: 3,4 m
- Weight: 200 g
- Professional stereo headphone with exceptionally clear sound and precise frequency mapping
- Adjustable lightweight design for perfect sound insulation and comfort
- 40 mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW coils
- 180 ° rotatable auricles for listening with one ear
Roland RH-200S · Headphone
Roland's RH-200S headphones provide the performance, comfort and precision required for optimal listening. With 40 mm drivers, Neodymium magnets and CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire) coils, these professional headphones offers the transparency and sound accuracy required for mixing or practicing. The RH-200S comes with gold-plated 1/8" stereo connectors with 1/4" adapter as well as a high-quality spiral cable with strain relief.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Roland Go:Mixer Audio interface£ 72,00Roland Octa-Capture UA-1010£ 401,00Roland Rubix22 Audio interface£ 120,00Roland Rubix24 Audio interface£ 145,00Roland Rubix44 Audio interface£ 214,00