Roland RH-300V V-Drums Headphone
- Design: Closed, on ear
- Driver: 50 mm Neodymium
- Frequency range: 10 - 22.000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
- Plug: 1/4-inch to 1/8-inch jack adapter
- Cable: 2,5 m one-sided
- Weight: 285 g
Roland RH-300V V-Drums Headphone · Headphone
- Excellent, powerful and clear sound, optimised for the extended frequency and dynamics spectrum of the V-Drums and other e-percussion instruments from Roland
- The soft padding offers a high wearing comfort during drumming
- Closed headphone with excellent soundproofing and perfect final earpiece
- Extra long connection cable (2.5 m) for more playing comfort
- Gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack plug with 6.3 mm adapter
- Folding mechanism for easy storage and transport
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.
Headphone · Roland RH-300V V-Drums Headphone
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: Roland RH-300V V-Drums Headphone, Headphone
- V-Drums Katalog (v-drums-katalog.pdf)