Roland TD-1K V-Drums
- Display: 7 Segment, 3 characters (LED)
- Drum Kits Presets: 15
- Trigger inputs: TRIGGER INPUT Connections: Trigger IN (DB-25) (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-Hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-Hat Control)
- Line in: MIX IN: Stereo Mini Jack
- MIDI: USB-MIDI
- Outputs: OUTPUT/PHONES: Stereo Mini Jack
- Special Features: Very compact and with V-Drum technology
- Accessories: AC Power supply
Roland TD-1K V-Drums · Electronic Drum Kit
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.
Electronic Drum Kit · Roland TD-1K V-Drums
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.