Roland TD-1KV V-Drums
- Product code: TD-1KV
- Display: 7 Segment, 3 characters (LED)
- Drum Kits Presets: 15
- Trigger inputs: Kick, Snare, 3x Tom, 2x Crash, Ride, Hi-Hat
- Line in: Stereo Mini Jack
- MIDI: USB-MIDI
- Outputs: Stereo Mini Jack
- Special Features: Very compact and with V-Drum technology
- Accessories: AC Adapter
Roland TD-1KV V-Drums · Electronic Drum Kit
- With the 15 drum kits from the TD-1KV of the V-Drum Series Roland has developed an electronic drumset, covering all musical styles. The built-in Coach function provides a metronome and recording facilities to the drummer to jam with the best possible aids. External input devices can be connected over a mix-in input so that the player can play along to their favorite tracks. To enable soft play the kit a foot pedal without mallets. The modern, compact design complements any interior and meets almost every taste.
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.
Value for money:
For practicingUser on 12.02.2018
Good for practicing in a light way... I'm 1,83m and 83kg and when I get a bit excited, I notice some noise as if other pad was hit. Then I realized the frame shakes a bit, making the hi-hat to shake too which produces a noise as if I was hitting it.
But overall is a good kit for practicing, fits easily almost anywhere.
Value for money:
awesome!SteveH on 26.07.2016
i bought the td-1kv from roland a few month ago and i am incredibly convinced about the great sound. Thanks Roland for that amazing good instrument with wonderful authentic drum sounds.