Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module
- Drum Kits: 18
- Trigger inputs: 25 pin D-sub port for cable harness
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4-inch mm mono jack
- Headphone Output: 1/4-inch stereo jack
- MIDI: MIDI OUT Connecter, Interface USB-MIDI
- Inputs: AUDIO INPUT Stereo Miniklinke, USB COMPUTER Port USB Typ B, USB MEMORY port USB Typ A
- Metronome: Yes
- Accessories: Instruction manual, safety broshure, power supply, special connecting cables, wing screws ( M5x10), sound modul mounting plate
Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module · Drum Module
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound generator based on the flagship model TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness are the top V-Drums products
- Easy and logical editing to change drum and cymbal sounds
- Multi-effects, reverb and EQ to expand sounds
- Play to WAV/MP3 songs and record the drum performances as an audio track on a USB stick
- Exercise function for training the playing technique
- Quick access to the metronome, with separate display, on/off button and tempo rotary
- USB-MIDI / AUDIO for direct connection to a computer.
- Supports position detection on the snare when using Roland V pads such as PD-128S / 128, PD-125XS / 125X and many others.
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic sound reproduction and a natural feel
Superior sound quality and expressiveness
The TD-25 offers top-notch drum sounds from the flagship TD-30. Thanks to the Roland SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling, the sound generation provides excellent sound quality with natural response and dynamics in all playing techniques. From rimshots, whirls, flams and even ghost notes on the snare to powerful crash hits and cymbal swells, each nuance is differentiated, accurately and reliably reproduced. Furthermore, the TD-25 sound module supports position detection at the snare as well as the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, which allows very authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
Calling up and starting kits
The TD-25 sound module has a very easy-to-understand interface and offers premium sounds for any music style. With the large function button, different kits for music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronics and others can be quickly selected. Pressing the wheel toggles to switch between the kit variations.
Kits for your personal style
With the TD-25, you can quickly and easily edit sounds to suit your playing style or style. Just hit a pad to play the sound, then use the knobs, instrument, tuning, muffling, and level controls to adjust the sound. The processing of the toms is considerably faster with the short command "Group", since the editing is then assigned to all Tom sounds. All changes are saved immediately when editing, which saves the need for manual data backup. If you do not like your changes, you can easily undo everything using the "Undo" button.
Play to song tracks and record your own performance
Want to play along songs? Simply download your WAV / MP3 songs to a USB memory stick and get started! In addition to normal playback, you can also repeat individual sections of a song or slow down the playback tempo to make the song or sections easier to practice. Alternatively, you can connect your smartphone to the audio input to play with songs from your music library or to play songs from the Internet. It is also possible to record your own playing (also together with the music playback) as audio files on a USB stick. The TD-25 sound module also has a USB-to-computer port, providing a direct connection to a computer to record audio and MIDI data directly in a DAW software.
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.
Drum Module · Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Downloads: Roland TD-25 Drum Sound Module, Drum Module
- V-Drums Katalog (v-drums-katalog.pdf)