- Type: Special Microphones
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Hypercardioid, shotgun
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Features: ideal for Lectern
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Weight: 17 g
- Including: ME36 Microphone, Windsshield, Instructions
Sennheiser ME36 · Microphone
The Sennheiser ME 36 is a permantly polarized condenser microphone head for use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This small shotgun microphone with its hypercardioid/ lobar pattern provides excellent suppression of background noise and thus an excellent transmission quality even with large working distances. In combination with the 15 cm long gooseneck MZH 3015 (not included in the delivery, available in various lengths) can be placed very discretely and unobtrusively, the ME 36 is a very flexible microphone solution for numerous applications in the areas of presentation, conference, PA and studio technology.
No review for this product available.
Find similar products:
· Show all articles of the brand Sennheiser.