- Wireless options: Handheld Microphone
- Frequency band: UHF 863 - 865 MHz
- Receiver technology: True diversity
- Capsule type: Shure SM 58
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours
- Receiver Features: 9.5"/ 1U, XLR and Unbalanced jack connection.
- Including: Receiver, hand transmitter with microphone capsule
- Simultaneous channels: up to 3
Shure BLX24E/SM58-T11 · Wireless Systems
The SM58 radio system is available also in the frequency versions S8 and T11.
The entire area of the S8 version (823-832 MHz) is liscence free*. Here up to seven systems to operate simultaneously.
In the T11 version (863-865 MHz), there are up to 3 systems possible.
* Liscence free, please check your local Laws as regards to Radio transmission Liscencing.
Legendary SM58 Sound
Gives Voices a punchy, clear presence
Gain before feedback and reduces distracting background noise
Integrated, Pneumatic shock minimizes handling noise
Integrated, effective wind and pop filter
Sign free in the range 823-832 and 863-865 MHz used
Status and battery status LED indicator
Quick and easy frequency adjustment
Up to 14 hours of battery life with 2 AA batteries (included)
Up to 100 meter range
Licence free* in the range 823-832 and 863-865 MHz
Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity
Quick Scan finds the best free frequency by just pressing a button
Jack and XLR outputs
Two-Tone Audio Status LED
* Please check with your authorities in regards to Licensing!!
The BLX-R wireless systems offer professional wireless technology at an excellent price to performance ratio. Plug & Play and QuickScan make the systems ready for immediate use.
The 1 / 2-19 "rack receiver has a rugged metal housing and detachable antennas. The output level is adjustable and the LC display provides a detailed RF and audio display.
Value for money:
Quality MikeUser on 17.06.2016
Nice product, so far reliable and easy to use. Good accoustics at a number of different venues. Compatible with all venue software. Durable and quaility carrying case.