Sigma Guitars JRC-40E
- Strings: 6 string
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Cutaway: yes
- Construction / Acoustic: Partly Solid (Front)
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Finish: High Gloss
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood (Madagascar, East Indian, Rio, Santos Rosewood)
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone - Reduced Hexagon
- Nut Width: 42,9 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Gold grover rotomatic
- Headstock: Mahogany
- Rosette: 3 Ring Abalone
- Binding: 5-ply
- Pickup Details: Fishman Presys
- Pre-amp system: Fishman Presys
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Notch, Brilliance, Phase, Tuner
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16
Sigma Guitars JRC-40E · Acoustic Guitar
The JRC-40E Sigma is a Western guitar in Jumbo / Cutaway design with classy looks. The large body, combined with the massive Sitka spruce top, provides powerful sound with good bass content. A high-quality Fishman Presys pickup system is provided for the electrical amplification.
No review for this product available.
We don't have any manufacturer information about delivery time.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BRN Guitar Strap£ 17,80