Sonic Research ST-300 Stomp Box Strobe Tuner
- Pedal Tuner
- Instrument: Guitar and bass
- Design: Floor
- Chromatic: Yes
Sonic Research ST-300 Stomp Box Strobe Tuner · Tuner
- Open Tuning Modes The ST-300 has six memory slots for different, freely programmable tunings. The factory presets can be overwritten by the user.
- Power On Restore The ST-300 remembers the settings for mode, drop tuning and the basic frequency (A4 = 440 Hz). A battery is not required.
- Flat Tuning Tunes up to 6 halftones lower..
- Reference PitchChange A4 = 440 Hz is the basic frequency. It can be changed in steps of 0.1 Hz from 300.0 Hz to 599.9 Hz.
- Temperament The ST-300 works at the factory with the same tempered tuning, but can additionally store up to five additional tunings.
Value for money:
Professional qualityUser on 09.02.2018
I'm a fulltime touring guitar technician. I also use peterson and other tuners too.
This ST-300 is particularly react fast to note. Touch sensitive I would say.
It also reacts really fast to low note like down tuned guitar and 5,6 strings bass.
Main New feature for me on ST-300 is signal through tuning mode. it enables to cascade other tuner or monitor system.