- Main Feature: Rack mounted mixer
- Inputs: 8x microphone XLR / line jack; 2 x stereo line jack
- Inserts: For mono channels
- EQ Mono / Stereo channel: 3 band; semi parametric mids / 3 band fix
- AUX send/stereo return: 1 x pre/post, 1 x post / 1
- Channel volume control: 60 mm fader
- Outputs: Main-mix-out/balanced.: XLR & jack
- Effects: 24 bit effect; 32 presets
- Features: 24 Bit lexicon effect processor
- External Dimensions: 330 x 91 x 362 mm
- 8 Mono + 2 Stereo-ch Mixer with Built-in 24-bit Lexicon Effects
Soundcraft EFX8 · Mixer
The ultra-portable Soundcraft EFX8 mixer includes eight premium preamps, 32 effects settings, 3-band EQ with swept mids on the mono channels, 3-band EQ on stereo inputs, an effects send on each channel.
The Soundcraft EFX8 mixer uses the same AudioDNA processor featured in many of the Digitech and Lexicon effects processors including the respected Lexicon MX400 processor. With over 35 years experience, the Lexicon name is synonymous with the best reverb and processing in audio, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls and a user effects setting store facility. An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function gives the user even more flexibility.
The emphasis with the Soundcraft EFX8 mixer is on quality audio, with an easy to understand control surface in line with the Soundcraft professional range. The Soundcraft EFX8 mixer uses the highly-transparent GB30 Mic amp, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series professional consoles.
The Soundcraft EFX8 mixer provides all the features of the Soundcraft EPM series mixers with a configurable aux send, XLR and 1/4-inch jack sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output
- Channels: 10 (8 Mono, 2 Stereo)
- Mic Preamps Inputs: 8 x XLR CH 1-12
- Line Inputs: 8 x 1/4" CH 1-12, 4 x 1/4" Stereo 1, 2, 2 x RCA 2 TRK
- Main Outputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" Mono
- Other Outputs: 2 x RCA Rec, 2 x 1/4" Monitor
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" Aux, 1 x 1/4" FX, 2 x 1/4" Return
- Phantom Power: CH 1-8
- EQ Bands: 3-band Sweepable Mid CH 1-12, 3-band Stereo 1-2
- Aux Sends: 1 x Aux 1 Pre/Post, 1 x FX Post
- Faders: 13 x 60mm
- Channel Inserts: CH 1-8, 2 x 1/4" Main Inserts
- Effects: 24-bit Lexicon digital effects processor, 32 effects
Value for money:
Soundcraft EFX8Pedja on 24.03.2011
Best for the money, fantastic transparent pre ampes, and quality lexicon re change reverbs,.... no master eq and only one aux,... but for that money this to much. Sound is warm and clear!