Squier Vintage Modified 70's Jazzbass
- Colour / Finish: Candy Apple Red
- Technology: Solid Body
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Strings: 4-string
- Frets: 20
- Scale: Long scale
- Scale Length: 34" (86,36 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Inlays: Block inlays
- Neck Pickup: Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Pickup type: Single coil J-style
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
Squier Vintage Modified 70's Jazzbass · Electric Bass Guitar
Value for money:
Squier Vintage Modified JazzbassJohnny on 27.04.2007
Features is great, real 70´s funky look. Sound is also good, surprisingly good mics!
Only problem is the poor quality of finishing. I had to whet the back of the neck myself from the saddle-end for
about 3 cm area in the middle of it. And the pickquard is
not fitting perfectly with the other side of the control panel.
But anyhow if that is not bothering you, go for it!
It still has a fairly good value for money. And looks is the most important thing, isn´´t it!