Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe BK
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: others
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Neck thru
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-S-H (1x Humbucker, 1x Single Coil, 1x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Steinberger Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Steinberger Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Steinberger Humbucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Standard Tremolo
- Hardware: Black
- Including: Gigbag
- Special Features: Headless
- Country of Origin: Made in China
Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe BK · Electric Guitar
Ned Steinberger, succeeded on the first great attempt in 1979, with the L2 bass.
Reduced to a plain rectangular body honed down to the necessary size, a headless neck and the tuners on a body mounted end plate.
The first three prototypes went to John Entwistle (The Who at that time), Tony Levin (King Crimson at the time) and Andy West (Dixie Dregs at that time).
"We don't make 'em like they used to. " was a Steinberger slogan and hits the nail on the head. Steinberger instruments are "very 80s" you either love them or hate them.
Value for money:
BrilliantWoody on 26.02.2018
A great guitar! My advice to beginners who get this is to take it to a luthier so they can set this instrument up to optimum performance. For any experienced person, the initial setup will be fun. Without a doubt the best value guitar on the market, that once set up correctly can feel like a high end instrument too. If you are thinking of purchasing on, my advice is to definitely give it a try.