Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe WH
- Colour / Finish: White
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: others
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Neck thru
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-S-H (1x Humbucker, 1x Single Coil, 1x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Steinberger Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Steinberger Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Steinberger Humbucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Standard Tremolo
- Hardware: Black
- Including: Gigbag
- Special Features: Headless
- Country of Origin: Made in China
Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe WH · Electric Guitar
Ned Steinberger, succeeded on the first great attempt in 1979, with the L2 bass.
Reduced to a plain rectangular body honed down to the necessary size, a headless neck and the tuners on a body mounted end plate.
The first three prototypes went to John Entwistle (The Who at that time), Tony Levin (King Crimson at the time) and Andy West (Dixie Dregs at that time).
"We don't make 'em like they used to. " was a Steinberger slogan and hits the nail on the head. Steinberger instruments are "very 80s" you either love them or hate them.
Value for money:
A good price for this qualityVasyl on 15.01.2018
A good price for this quality.
Very transportable, miniature, medium quality oriented to the best. Everything is proportional. I'm happy with the purchase of the budget version of the innovative brand Steinberger !!! Please do not understand my feedback as the reason for the increase in value. Thanks to the whole team of Musik Productiv. Vasyl from Ukraine!