Sterling by Music Man John Petrucci Majesty MAJ100SBK
- Colour / Finish: Stealth Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Fretboard Inlays: Majesty
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Sterling Music Man Designed Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Sterling Music Man Designed Humbucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Sterling Modern Tremolo
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Special Features: Push/Pull for 12 dB Boost
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
Sterling by Music Man John Petrucci Majesty MAJ100SBK · Electric Guitar
The John Petrucci Majesty MAJ100SBK also allows the smaller budget guitarists to enter the world of signature guitars. The MAJ100SBK offers the same design and feel of the much more expensive original. Features include a super-flat mahogany neck with comfortable tapered neck/body transition, locking mechanisms, 2 designed by Music Man humbuckers and a well-functioning tremolo system. The guitar is painted in cool Stealth Black.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.