Strymon Zuma Power Supply
- Dimensions 173 mm x 84 mm x 46 mm W/D/H
- Weight only 680g
- 9 outputs with 500mA output each
- Outputs 8 and 9 can also be switched to 12 and 18 volts alternatively
- 12 Volt output with 375 mA, 18 Volt with 250 mA
- Expandable with additional Zuma modules
- Pedaltrain compatible (mounting material optional)
Strymon Zuma Power Supply · Guitar/Bass Power Supplies
The big brother of the Ojai power supply. The Zuma Power Supply is designed for switchgear power supplies, but Strymon has succeeded in eliminating the usual HF interferences and possible hum conditions by means of a single transformer per way and extensive insulation. Each of the 9 outputs provides up to 500 mA of power, each way is double insulated. Outputs 8 and 9 can also be set to 12V or Switched to 18 volts. The Zuma is equipped with a 24 Volt output, to which another Zuma power supply module can be docked - thus the power supply can grow with the pedalboard.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 58,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 79,00Lava Cable Solder-Free Pedal Boa ...£ 82,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 595,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 8 black£ 61,00Schmidt Array SA-750W ES-8 BK£ 551,00