Suhr Modern Satin HSH RW NS
- Colour / Finish: Natural Satin
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: African Okoume
- Neck: African Okoume
- Neck Profile: Modern Eliptical .800" - .850"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-S-H (1x Humbucker, 1x Single Coil, 1x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Suhr SSV
- Middle Pickup: Suhr ML Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Suhr SSH +
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Gotoh 510
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Suhr Modern Satin HSH RW NS · Electric Guitar
If you are looking for a versatile, modern and light guitar with powerful sound, you should take a look at the Suhr Modern Classic. The neck and body are made of African Okoume, a light deciduous tree with a mahogany-like structure. The guitar has a wafer thin semi-gloss finish to ensure good vibration transmission. When it comes to hardware, Suhr goes back to the tried and tested: the Gotoh 510 steel block tremolo with plug-in lever and locking mechanisms guarantee good tuning stability, while the official sound is provided by a set of in-house Suhr pickups.
No review for this product available.
We don't have any manufacturer information about delivery time.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Klotz Prime 6.3 mm Klinke, 1 m£ 13,00