Tama Iron Cobra Clutch
- Product code: HH905XP
- Iron Cobra HiHat Clutch, works in conjunction with the hi-hat machine
- Allows flexible opening and closing of the hi-hat
- Hi-Hat Clutch is controlled by foot
- Equipment: Incl. Transport case
- Material: Steel, Aluminum
- Colour / Finish: Chrom / Black
- Form: Tama-Style
- Features: Innovative design
- closed hi-hat
Tama Iron Cobra Clutch · Percussion holder
Tama Iron Cobra
Since mid-'98, there is a new "Iron Cobra" generation that has moved very quickly to the top in the pedal world.
These are the models HP 900 P (Powerglide with Eccentric chain Edition), HP 900 RS (Rolling Glide round chain edition) and HP 900 F (Flexiglide with a "Dupond Kevlar" nylon train). The corresponding double pedals are the PTW HP 900, HP 900 and HP 900 FTW RSW.
All pedals are equipped with a bottom plate, the step plate is by means of a ball-bearing (!) Attached to the hinge part verses.
Interesting for IRON COBRA twin pedal, the user should use TPA 90 (Twin Pedal Attachment), you can connect with the free-standing pedal with the IRON COBRA HH-resistant.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Available in 7-14 business days