Taylor 210e-CF DLX
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Copafera
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Finish: High Gloss
- Construction / Acoustic: Partly Solid (Front)
- Nut Width: 42,8 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: NuBone
- Bridge: Micarta (fibre-plastic composite)
- Pre-amp system: Taylor Expression System 2
- Pickup Details: Taylor New Piezo
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Strings: 6 string
- Strings thickness ex factory: .012 - .053
- Cutaway: no
- Including: Hardcase
Taylor 210e-CF DLX · Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 200 Deluxe Series
The Taylor 200 Deluxe Series offers, as opposed to the normal 200 series, a high-gloss finish, as well as a guitar case instead of a gig bag. In addition, this series has been upgraded through the full-size pickup expression system.
The Taylor 200 DLX series guitars are optionally available with or without a cutaway, and with or without pickup system. In addition, some models are also available in Sunburst, black, and with koa veneer.
No review for this product available.
Taylor Travel Stand Instrument S ...£ 45,00Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 13,00Taylor Bar Stool 30"£ 98,00Boss BSC-20-BRN Guitar Strap£ 17,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35