Taylor 210e Deluxe NAT
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- Back / Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Diamonds
- Finish: high gloss (Body), Matt (Neck)
- Construction / Acoustic: Partly Solid (Front)
- Nut Width: 42,8 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Tusq
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Taylor Tuners
- Binding: White PVC
- Pre-amp system: Taylor Expression System 2
- Pickup Details: Taylor New Piezo
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Strings: 6 string
- Cutaway: no
- Including: Hardcase
Taylor 210e Deluxe NAT · Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 200 Deluxe Series
The Taylor 200 Deluxe Series offers, as opposed to the normal 200 series, a high-gloss finish, as well as a guitar case instead of a gig bag. In addition, this series has been upgraded through the full-size pickup expression system.
The Taylor 200 DLX series guitars are optionally available with or without a cutaway, and with or without pickup system. In addition, some models are also available in Sunburst, black, and with koa veneer.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Taylor Bar Stool 30"£ 98,00Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze H ...£ 13,10Taylor Sapele Stand Instrument S ...£ 77,00Planet Waves PW-HPK-01£ 23,00Taylor Hygro-Thermometer, Mini£ 20,80