Taylor Custom Grand Symphony Baritone ES
- Body Shape: Grand Symphony
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Macassar
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Finish: High Gloss
- Construction / Acoustic: Full Solid
- Nut Width: 44,5 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Bone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510 antique gold
- Rosette: 3 Ring Ebony
- Binding: Ebony
- Pre-amp system: Taylor Expression System
- Pickup Details: Taylor dynamic body & string sensors
- Colour / Finish: Shaded Edgeburst (Top Only)
- Strings: 6 string
- Cutaway: yes
- Special Features: Taylor Custom Shop / Premium woods
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Taylor Custom Grand Symphony Baritone ES · Acoustic Guitar
Since 2012, Taylor has offered its authorised dealers the option to tweak their guitars to perfectly suit the customer without having to order a BTO guitar.
Starting with the 300 series, every guitar can change to an individual instrument for a reasonable price. The options range from the choice of saddle width, the colour of the instrument or the choice of woods for the tops etc.
Contact one of our Taylor experts and create your instrument. Taylor has combined some often sought after modifications for you in the Taylor Custom Series.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Taylor Bar Stool 30"£ 85,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35