Tech 21 SansAmp BassDriver D.I. V.2
- Effect Type: Preamp
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Special Features: check Specifications
- exclusive DI Box for bass
- suitable for vintage sounds of slap to modern distortion sounds
- separate outputs for power amps and recording
- active sound control
- Voltage supply possible via phantom power or 9V battery
Tech 21 SansAmp BassDriver D.I. V.2 · Bass Guitar Effect
Includes an XLR out for DI and a parallel 1/4" out for running an unaffected signal to your stage amp. Has Presence, Drive, Level, and Blend controls; active Bass, and Treble EQ. Can use phantom power, 9V battery, or optional DC power supply. Highly recommended by our bass guys.
Tech 21 SansAmp
Tech 21 is a pioneer of Direct Recording technology. The SansAmp series was introduced in 1989, at a time when modeling technology was still in the distant future. The SansAmps simulate guitar or bass amps with analog circuitry.
Value for money:
Tech 21 SansAmp BassDriver DIDr.Phil on 09.07.2010
The one and only. Must have for aevery bassist! Bit overpriced, but it is for a reason. Great pedal. Recommend.