- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,0 x 5,0 x 11,2
- Weight: 0,43 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Internal trim pots for Saturation and Drive
- Selected high-end components
- Solid brass housing
Vemuram Galea · Guitar Effect
Based in Tokyo, Boutique noble effect builder Vemuram was for some time renowned as being "Non Plus Ultra" under the pedals. Meticulous processing, high end components and a solid brass housing provide unique sound quality and low noise throughout. The Vemuram Galea pedal oriented on 2 Fender amp classics, the Tweed Deluxe 5E3 of the late 50s and the Tonemaster from the late 90s. The basic sound can be preset (for the Gain Range Saturation and for the timbre of the distortion and DRV) using 2 internal trim potentiometers. For fine tuning there is a 3 band equaliser available. The Galea pedal provides a very round, organic distortion with superior dynamics. Not exactly a bargain, but "unfortunately, cool"!
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35