- Effect Type: Amp in a Box
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Tone, Gain Range Trimmer
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mains adapter (optional)
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC, center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,0 x 5,0 x 11,2
- Weight: 0,425 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Solid brass housing
- Selected components
- Internal potentiometers for gain setting
Vemuram Karen · Guitar Effect
The Karen effects unit is the contribution to the theme "British rock" from the Japanese luxury boutique Effect makers Vemuram. Vemuram effects score with meticulously clean lines, selected high grade components, a solid brass cases for perfect screening and finally, the most important, a great sound. The Karen pedal is based on the British amps of Plexi / JMP / JCM era and covers the area of Low Gain crunch up to fat crunch overdrive. The down-regulation on clean sound works convincingly, the pedal can also be well controlled with the playing attack.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45