Wren and Cuff Sonder
- Chorus, Tremolo, Vibrato
- Effect Type: Chorus
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Limited Edition Artwork
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Depth/Mix, Rate, Volume/Boost, Depth/Mix, Rate
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Limited artwork by Tony Coppin
- Tap Tempo for Tremolo Section
- adjustable Volume Boost
- Tremolo waveform switchable
Wren and Cuff Sonder · Guitar Effect
The Sonder is the first modulation pedal from Wren and Cuff - an unusual combination of tremolo and chorus. The chorus works with an authentic, analogue bucket circuit and delivers the typical warm and floating chorus sound. At a higher rate setting, the characteristic rotary and vibrato effects can also be generated. The tremolo section has two waveforms: a sine wave for the classic soft vintage tremolo sound and a square wave for chopped "helicopter" effects. Both sections can be used individually or in combination. The range of the volume pot is extended so that the pedal can also be used as a booster.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45