Wren and Cuff White Elk
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Distortion
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,6 x 5,4 x 12,1
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- pedalboard friendly "Small Foot housing"
Wren and Cuff White Elk · Guitar Effect
The Big Muff was a Megaseller in the 70s - our friends in Japan noticed this and brought out their own versions of this circuit to get their share of the cake. In addition to the Maxon D & S and the Ibanez OD 850, there was also a variant of the Japanese amp and pedal manufacturer ElK. The Elk Super Fuzz Sustain is a cheap copy of the Triangle Muff - a wobbly, thin case, the cheapest components - but a very unusual sound! The Wren and Cuff White Elk reproduces the characteristic muffy and brawny sound - a very cool Muff variation!
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 8 red£ 59,00