Wren and Cuff Your Face Hot ‘70
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Fuzz, Low-Cut
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Hand selected NOS BC108C transistors
- NOS Mullard Tropical Fish output capacitor
- Metal film resistors
- Optimized Fuzz Poti
Wren and Cuff Your Face Hot ‘70 · Guitar Effect
The Wren and Cuff Your Face Hot '70 Pedal is a high-end version of the silicon Fuzz Face circuit from the early 70s. Fuzz Specialist Wren and Cuff has given the old venerable circuit a few mods that make the original circuit more stable and versatile. The heart of the pedal consists of 2 selected BC108C transistors, metal film resistors ensure low noise, the original very limited control path of the Fuzz Pot was significantly expanded, the output of the pedal has been raised significantly, the shrill treble of the original have been tamed and deep messy frequencies can be effectively combated with the low-cut Pot.
No review for this product available.