Xvive O1 Tube Squasher Thomas Blug
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Signature Model
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Drive, Level and Tone
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Switches: Lo/Cut
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 40 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Mini
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 4,6 x 5,0 x 9,4
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- FET circuit
- Internal Voltage Doubler for extended headroom use
- only 9 volt power supply!
Xvive O1 Tube Squasher Thomas Blug · Guitar Effect
The O1 Tube Squasher pedal is the 2nd Thomas Blug Signature Effektgerät from Xvive. Based on a FET circuit the Tube Squasher is characterized by a good momentum and a round tube amp kind of sound. With the Lo Cut switch the clear Transparent Overdrive character of the pedal (the basic sound of guitar and amp are largely preserved) can be changed to the fat Full Range overdrive with accentuated mid range.
No review for this product available.
Boss PSA-230, 9V/500mA£ 24,55Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45