Xvive W3 Memory Analog Delay
- Effect Type: Delay
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Delay, Depth, Speed, Blend, Feedback, Drive
- Switches: Modulation
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 12,0 x 3,3 x 7,0
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Modulation foot switchable
- Expression Pedal Connection
- True stereo outputs
- Custom BBD Chip
Xvive W3 Memory Analog Delay · Guitar Effect
Behind the Xvive W3 Memory Analog Delay is Howard Davis, an effects pedal guru who was instrumental in the development of the legendary Memory Man Delays. Xvive let their supplier developed a new bucket brigade chip which is based on the proven MN3005. The W3 ground effect is equipped with a foot switchable modulation section, which can generate chorus sound or the characteristic band lyres of tape loops. In addition to true stereo output there is also an expression pedal connection available.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Boss PSA-230, 9V/500mA£ 25,25Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00