Yamaha LS-TA BS
- Body Shape: Concert
- Top: Englemann Spruce
- Back / Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany & Rosewood 5ply
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Finish: High Gloss
- Construction / Acoustic: Full Solid
- Nut Width: 44,0 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Urea
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Gold(TM29G)
- Binding: Maple
- Pre-amp system: Yamaha System 70 Transacoustic
- Pickup Details: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic+ Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb(Room/Hall) / Chorus / TA Switch / Line Out Vol
- Colour / Finish: Brown Sunburst
- Strings: 6 string
- Cutaway: no
- Special Features: Transacoustic + Piezo Pickup
Yamaha LS-TA BS · Acoustic Guitar
The Yamaha Transacoustic Western Guitar Series combines the proven sound of the Yamaha Original Jumbo Western design with the groundbreaking TransAcoustic Technology. This allows classic chorus and reverb sounds without the use of external effects or amplifiers in breathtaking and room-filling quality. But even for amplified sessions, the extensive Western guitar is equipped with a System70 pickup system with integrated piezo pickup and preamplifier.
The Yamaha Transacoustic comes in two different versions; on the one hand the LL-TA, which has a dreadnought body and on the other hand the LS-Ta, with a concert body.
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BRN Guitar Strap£ 14,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40