- Main Feature: Rack mounted mixer
- Inputs: 8x microphone XLR / line jack; 2x microphone XLR/stereo line jack and 2 x stereo line jack
- EQ Mono / Stereo channel: 3 band; semi parametric mids / 3 band fix
- AUX send/stereo return: 2 x pre/post 2 x Post / 1
- Sub groups: 1x Stereo
- Channel volume control: 60 mm fader
- Outputs: Main-mix-out/balanced.: XLR & jack
- Effects: Effect processor, 8 Compressor
- Features: USB 2In/Out, iOS Compatible
- Dimensions W/H/D: 444 x 130 x 500 mm
Yamaha MG-16XU · Mixer
Yamaha has now over a century of craftsmanship, innovation and superior processing under its belt. This great passion for quality is reflected not only in many prestigious world-class instruments, but also in Yamaha's well respected pro audio products for the entertainment industry. The third generation of the proven MG mixer series is another perfect example of the combination of genuine workmanship and outstanding, innovative technology.
Once again Yamaha has diminished the line between the compact and professional class even further. The MG series has incorporated numerous features which were originally developed for the highly professional high-end consoles. These include preamplifiers in studio quality, outstanding digital processors and an extremely rugged construction.
The MG series includes numerous models with 6 to 20 channels that lend themselves to many different tasks. The intuitive user interface, robust construction, high sound quality and the flexible design of these reliable consoles are unrivaled in the compact class and ensure that nothing should stand in the way of a great mix.
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 8 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.